This article will provide a how-to guide for navigating through your subscription pause or cancellation process with Lead Sherpa.
If Lead Sherpa is not what you need at this time, you can pause or cancel your Lead Sherpa subscription:
- Pausing your account will keep your database intact and your numbers active for $1/month per active number ($30 minimum)
- Canceling your account means your data will be permanently deleted
- Account takeover - We’ll take over one of your campaigns for an afternoon and provide active feedback on steps taken to improve its performance
- Downgrade subscription plan - Our Support Staff can help you downgrade to a plan that better fits your needs and budget
Pausing or Canceling Your Account
- Click on Account Settings -> Billing Information -> Modify Subscription
- Complete the form (you will be able to select your pause or cancel option here):
- Pause Account - Select “I would just like to pause and return sometime later” -> Next -> and confirm your pause selection on the next page
- Cancel Account - Select a cancellation reason and follow prompts to complete the form
- Once you submit the form, your request will be scheduled to become effective on your next billing cycle.
Note: By requesting the subscription cancellation you confirm that you understand that all of your data stored within Lead Sherpa will be permanently deleted after your current billing cycle ends.