Sherpa’s Auto-Dead feature is something we think can make identifying serious leads faster for you. We’ve identified some keywords (like “sold,” “wrong number,” “not interested,” etc.) that will automatically send incoming messages to the Auto-Deads to keep your prospect inbox clean.
It’s important, though, to always check your Auto-Dead messages, as homeowners could use a keyword in a response that doesn’t necessarily mean it should be dead. Keep an eye out for legitimate leads that have been wrongly filed. After sending three or four batches of outgoing messages, you’ll start getting some unread Auto-Dead replies.
Here’s how to access the Auto-Dead inbox, and how to work it:
- Go to your campaign Prospect Inbox.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Dead (Auto) - Unviewed.”
- Go through these messages and check for valid leads and re-categorize those to be an active lead.
- For all messages, including dead ones, verify the owner to help your campaign’s list quality score.
We understand that finding legitimate leads in the Auto-Dead inbox can be frustrating, so if this is happening often, you may turn the feature off. Here’s how:
- Click on the campaign you’d like to edit.
- In the top-right corner, click on the wrench to change the settings.
- Under “Check Messages for Dead (Auto)” select “No” in the drop-down menu.
- Save changes.
To see how we do it, watch this YouTube video.