Once you have no more prospects to message in a campaign, you’re ready for a follow-up campaign. Wait at least 10 days before sending your follow-ups so your prospects don’t feel like they’re being spammed. We personally recommend sending a follow-up just once a month.
Creating the follow-up campaign is easy, just follow these steps:
- Go to the campaign for which you’d like to create a follow-up campaign.
- In the top right, click “Create Follow-Up Campaign”.
- The new campaign will automatically have the same name with “Follow-Up” added.
- All of the initial campaign’s prospects who did not respond will be pushed to this campaign and start loading (it can take a moment to start loading, but when they do they’ll upload quickly because they’re already in Sherpa).
- You’re ready to start sending your follow-up messages!
Tip: Choose a message template appropriate for follow up (something starting with “I’m still trying to reach…” for example). Avoid using the same message that was initially sent to avoid being flagged or looking like spam.
To see how we do it, watch this YouTube video.