Follow these steps to build your Sherpa>CRM Zap!
Keep in mind: Everyone's CRM and workspace settings may vary, so steps may be slightly different for you.
First, start zap and connect your Sherpa account:
- Follow this link
- Click "Accept Invite and Build a Zap!"
- Click “Make a Zap”
- Search for “Sherpa”
- Select trigger: "new lead"
- Sign in to Sherpa
- Name the zap as you want to see it in your Sherpa account
- Test and continue
Next, connect your CRM workspace:
- Choose your CRM (for this example, we use Podio)
- Choose action event: "create item"
- Select or sign in to your Podio account
- Select workspace
- Select your organization
- Select workspace
- Select application (typically lead gen or seller leads)
- Select Podio lead stage
- Next action: "call new lead"
Now that you've connected to the right app you will connect at least your required fields and additional data you'd like to include. Click on the icon to the right side of the field to pull up your option selection:
- Property address
- Owner name (can select first name and last name separately)
- Property phone
- Mailing address (street, city, state, zip, separately)
- Property notes (select [notes] to pull notes section from Sherpa)
- Also include in notes: [prospect link] [sherpa conversation link] [lead stage] [campaign name]
7. Any other fields you require in Podio, like Podio campaign, etc.
Once you complete your data selection you can complete your zap.
- Send a test
- Turn zap on!
- Name your zap.
To complete your setup:
- Go to Sherpa
- You should see your new zap in your Account Settings page
- Go to a campaign
- Select campaign settings
- Select zap from dropdown
- Find a prospect you'd like to push
- Qualify lead
- Push to Zapier
- Find lead in CRM!
Note: You can set a default zap in your Account Settings page. Just use the three dots on the zap you would like to use most often and set as default. That zap will always be used when creating new campaigns.
Need help setting up your Zap? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch us set up a zap firsthand below: