Your exportable/downloadable Skip Trace file will appear different than the one you've uploaded. Listed below are some points to help you better understand the file data returned.
Your file will have the following columns in this order:
- Full Name, First Name, Last Name.
- Mail Address, City, State, ZIP.
- Property Address, City, State, ZIP.
- Three custom columns - Information contained within these columns prior to Skip Tracing will transfer over to the final file.
- Validated Mail Address, City, State, ZIP - Prospect data that has been processed through a validator. If you’re intending to mail the entire list, utilize this list.
- Vacant Flag - Designates a property as vacant.
- Three phone number columns with Phone Type (landline, mobile, VOIP) and Dates Last Seen.
- Phone 1 is your most accurate phone number.
- When uploading to Lead Sherpa, keep all types of phone lines in case the system has incorrectly categorized a mobile as a landline.
- Two Emails with Dates Last Seen.
- IP Address - Internet Protocol address (IP address). A numerical label connected to a computer network that's utilized for communication. Utilize this data for online marketing.
- Golden Address, City, State, ZIP - This is the most updated mailing address the system can find. No other investors will have this. If you’re intending to contact your prospects via Direct Mail, use these addresses.
- Approximate Age - The number of years that have elapsed since building construction was complete.
- Deceased Flag - Date of death.
- Bankruptcy Flag - Date they declared bankruptcy.
- Relative information - Provides information pertaining to two relatives with three phone numbers assigned to each.
- Foreclosure, Lien, and Judgements Flags - Indicates that the property has been flagged for these statuses.
- Litigator Flag - A return value of "TRUE" indicates a litigator. A return value of "FALSE" indicates a negative litigator status.
- Record Status - Designates whether or not this prospect already exists in your account. You’re not charged for existing prospects.
There is no other Skip Trace system that even comes close to providing this much value.
Tip: If you push your Skip Trace file directly to a Campaign, your prospect data will be scrubbed for Litigators and DNC prospects upon upload.
Please note: Users of the Skip Trace tool will be charged for all record searches that return any type of data. This may include but is not limited to: phone numbers, address updates, email addresses, age, deceased flag, bankruptcy flag, foreclosure, lien, and judgment flags, and relative's information. The price per hit is $0.15. All skip tracing fees are non-refundable, without exception.
For additional context pertaining to your Skip Trace Data, please reference the video below.