This article will encompass the different methods that you can utilize to export/download your Campaign and Prospect Data.
Exporting a List of Prospects By Lead Stage
- Click PropStack ->Filters -> Lead Stages
- Select the filters you wish to apply. Once this is finalized, click "Apply".
- Select the specific prospect(s) you wish to export, followed by Take Action ->Export as CSV
Exporting a List of Prospects By Campaign
- Navigate to the specific campaign you wish to export the data from and click "Prospect & Messages".
- Select the specific Lead Stage you intend to export. After the selection is finalized, click "Export".
- Navigate to the specific campaign you wish to export the data from and click "Metrics"
- Refer to the "Import Stats" section of your "Metrics" tab and click on the export icon beside the stat value to initiate the download.
Lead Sherpa Tip: If you're attempting to export information pertaining to a single prospect, you can search for this prospect via PropStack -> Search.
For additional information pertaining to the topic, please refer to the video below.