Premium Skip Trace Features:
• In-line LLC, trust and entity batch skip trace: Get hits on virtually every property
• Single search Skip Trace also available
- Up to 3 phone numbers for primary search
- Up to 2 relatives with up to 3 phone numbers each
- Up to 2 emails
- Prospect Age
- Property owner Golden Address - mail or door knock the updated owner address that no other investors have
- Property owner validated USPS deliverable mailing address
- Property owner IP address
- Vacant property flag
- Bankruptcy flag and date
- Deceased flag and date
- Foreclosure flag and date
- Liens flag and date
- Judgments flag and date
- Litigator flag
- Lead Sherpa's Skip Trace feature has a minimum record requirement of only 25 prospects.
- The minimum skip trace fee is $2, as long as there's one hit returned.
- Users of the Skip Trace tool will be charged for all record searches that return any type of data - this may include but is not limited to: phone numbers, address updates, email addresses, IP address, age, deceased flag, bankruptcy flag, vacancy flag, foreclosure, lien, or judgment dates, and relative's information. Price per hit is $0.15.
- If a record returns just one piece of data or all, this will count as one hit ($0.15).
- Single Skip Trace is now available - upload credits (each credit is worth $0.25), and each search will use one credit. If the search does not return data, your credit will not be charged.
- All skip tracing fees are non-refundable, without exception.
*Lead Sherpa does not scrub Skip Traced lists against the National DNC. If you push your list to a Lead Sherpa SMS Campaign, the system will scrub any litigators known to the Lead Sherpa system. Since you are not selling a service or product, the National DNC does not apply.
No invitation code required.