Premium Skip Trace Features:
• In-line LLC, trust and entity batch skip trace: Get hits on virtually every property
• Single search skip trace also available
- Up to 3 phone numbers for primary search
- Up to 2 relatives with up to 3 phone numbers each
- Up to 2 emails
- Prospect Age
- Property owner Golden Address - mail or door knock the updated owner address that no other investors have
- Property owner validated USPS deliverable mailing address
- Property owner IP address
- Vacant property flag
- Bankruptcy flag and date
- Deceased flag and date
- Foreclosure flag and date
- Liens flag and date
- Judgments flag and date
- Litigator flag
Sherpa's Skip Trace feature has a minimum record requirement of only 25 prospects.
The minimum skip trace fee is $2, as long as there's one hit returned.
Users of the skip trace tool will be charged for all record searches that return any type of data - this may include but is not limited to: phone numbers, address updates, email addresses, IP address, age, deceased flag, bankruptcy flag, vacancy flag, foreclosure, lien, or judgement dates, and relative's information. Price per hit is $0.15.
If a record returns just one piece of data or all, this will count as one hit (0.15).
Single skip trace now available -- upload credits (each credit is worth 25 cents), and each search will use one credit. If the search does not return data, your credit will not be charged.
All skip tracing fees are non-refundable, without exception.
No invitation code required.