This article encompasses a how-to guide for navigating through the Quick Reply feature, allowing you to easily and effectively respond to leads. Use a Quick Reply if you find yourself repeating responses across prospect conversations, or if you would like to predetermine the replies your agents will use.
Navigating Through the Quick Reply Feature
- Click on SMS Template Manager -> Quick Replies -> New Quick Reply (this will allow you to create new Quick Reply templates).
- Within the Create Quick Reply box, create a new reply. Afterward, click "Submit" to finalize your new reply.
- To re-order your Quick Replies via order of preference, click and drag the templates to reconfigure their placements.
- To access your Quick Replies within the prospect conversation page, click on the paper stack icon.
- To access the Quick Reply search function, click on the paper stack icon and locate the search bar within the enclosed window.
Lead Sherpa Tip: You can also save quick replies on the go! Type your reply in the text field of the conversation and hit "Save as Quick Reply" before sending.