- SMS prospecting is still working well for thousands of Lead Sherpa users, and it is still legal to prospect using Lead Sherpa's compliant messaging system.
- For customers who are integrated with Twilio, you must register for 10dlc in your Twilio account.
- For customers with Lead Sherpa phone numbers, please fill out the 10dlc registration form in your account.
- Increased fees, in addition to negatively-impacted SMS delivery rates, can result from NOT being 10dlc registered.
- To accommodate 10DLC imposed restrictions, Lead Sherpa will allow Twilio markets to have as few as five numbers. If you are registered for 10DLC, we can send thousands of messages per day on your behalf. If you are not registered for 10DLC, you must maintain a pool of five numbers which will be subject to a daily message cap of roughly 300-500 depending on carrier conditions.
What is A2P 10DLC, and how will it affect my SMS prospecting campaigns?
- Registration requirements for all campaigns
- A brand verification status
- Message filtering for non-compliant profiles
Please note that along the way, if you are unsure of what information to provide in the 10DLC form, please reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
Important: These answers will impact your company’s Brand Identity Status (verified or unverified) with The Campaign Registry. Being identified as a Verified Brand is now a requirement for messaging on 10DLC.
TCR will assign the Verified status to any company whose EIN/Tax-id matches their submitted Legal Company Name and address. Companies that are unverified due to nonmatching information will need to resubmit their registration in order to send SMS.
- US EIN (you will need to obtain one if you do not already have one at IRS Federal Tax ID Application Website)*
- Legal Company Name
- DBA or Brand Name
- Physical Business Street Address (required)
- City (required)
- State (required)
- Zip Code (required)
- First Name (required)
- Last Name (required)
- Email (required)
- Phone Number (required)
Latest A2P 10DLC Customer Advisory
Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) Online
* The information provided here regarding EIN registration does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.