Lead Sherpa + TCPA-Compliance SMS Laws
We are not attorneys and this is not legal advice – we recommend you work with your own attorneys, but you can take comfort knowing that our system has been vetted by multiple top TCPA legal experts.
Using a non-compliant system exposes you to infinite risk – literally! Current penalties allow for a $500 fine per violation.
A single non-compliant SMS campaign has the potential to bankrupt your company, and it is now possible to be held PERSONALLY liable for calls and texts that violate the statute.
Why are other systems not compliant?
Here are some simple qualifying questions that anyone who is concerned about compliance should ask before choosing a texting solution:
- Does the SMS system allow scheduled messaging of any kind? If yes, it is not TCPA compliant.
- If the system can send a message without human intervention, it is not TCPA compliant.
- Does the SMS system require opt-out language at the end of every message? If not, it is not CTIA compliant.
- Can you pay to have the opt-out messaging removed? If yes, it is not CTIA compliant.
- Does the SMS system require sender identification in the first message? If not, it is not CTIA compliant.
- Does the SMS system require 10DLC Brand and Campaign registration? If not, it is not CTIA compliant.
The only compliant SMS system for real-estate pros.
Built with “always-on” compliance and vetted by top attorneys, Lead Sherpa keeps your safety from litigators a top priority. We stay ahead of industry regulations, guidelines and rules so that you can focus on closing deals.