This article will provide an overview of what Prospect Tags are and how to utilize them to effectively organize your prospect data.
Prospect Tags help you identify prospects who might be more likely to sell. They can be applied via the following methods:
- Individually within Prospect Page
- In bulk when creating a campaign
- In bulk to all prospects in a campaign post-campaign creation.
Note: There are some items that will be automatically assigned a Tag when importing your prospect list, such as the "Vacant" and "Absentee" tags.
Lead Sherpa Tips:
- Utilizing Lead Sherpa's Skip Trace feature will allow as many of the data points recognized within the skip trace file to be auto-tagged when pushed to a campaign. This will save you a considerable amount of time manually assigning tags to your data.
- When conversing with prospects, check their Tags to see if they are in a niche, this will help you have a better understanding of their situation and how likely they may be to sell.
- You can filter by Tags via PropStack -> Filtering -> Property Tag(s)
- You can also create custom tags via Account Settings -> Tag Management -> Create New
For additional context on this topic, please refer to the video below.