- Go to the Campaigns tab.
- Click “new.”
- Name the campaign—we suggest including the date.
- Turn on (or off) checking messages for auto dead—not sure what this is? Search for our “Auto Dead” article.
- Enter your Podio email address (if you have one).
- If you have a Zapier webhook set up, select the webhook you would like this campaign to use.
- Select your market to use that market's local phone numbers (ex. Denver).
- Click “create campaign."
- If you've skip traced a file in Sherpa, go to the skip trace tab and push the list to campaign.
- If you have a file skipped from someone else, click the "upload" button in the campaign and upload the list.
Upon upload, the system will verify phone type with 100% accuracy and queue up only the mobiles for texting.
Important: It’s vital to upload usable high-quality data. If you're not sure of your data quality, upload a small portion of the file. If you have at least 35% mobiles, upload the rest of the file. Upload credits are non-refundable.
Tip: While loading the data is loading into Sherpa, you can navigate away from the page and work on other campaigns.
To see how we do it, watch this YouTube video.